NABP Solutions is dedicated to protecting public health through its training and education programs. We are regularly publishing articles and posting information (Check out our LinkedIn for posts!) on regulatory compliance matters. Our Solutions’ Series webinars continue to bring you insightful, up-to-date information on NABP Accreditation programs and the regulatory landscape.
Whether you have training requirements from your employer, are looking to further educate your staff, or are simply interested in the space, we have you covered.
- 02.02.2021 | Webinar - Pharmacy Insights with Faegre Drinker: Looking Ahead: Pharmacy Practice, Policy and Regulation
- 12.21.2020 | Article - Top 5 Most Common NABP Drug Distributor Accreditation (formerly VAWD) Issues
- 09.16.2020 | Solutions’ Series Webinar - NABP Drug Distributor Accreditation P&P Workshop
- 06.22.2020 | ATA Conference Webinar - The Evolving Landscape of Asynchronous Telemedicine
- 03.18.2020 | HealthRISC Report - COVID-19 and Telemedicine Legislative Updates
- 03.03.2020 | Article - VAWD is Changing in 2020: But First, A Look Back on 2019
- 02.20.2020 | Solutions’ Series Webinar - Myth-Busting the NABP VAWD Accreditation
- 01.31.2020 | Article - Telehealth Discipline: When Store-and-Forward Sets You Back
- 09.18.2019 | Solutions’ Series Webinar - NABP VAWD Policies and Procedures 101
If you’ve already attended a webinar and need a training certificate, please let us know and we will send one your way. Are you looking for the slides or have questions? Contact us today.
We are proud to announce our newest partnership: Penguin Innovations.
Powered by Penguin Innovations, the virtual interactive cleanroom is an innovative remote training environment for students, pharmacists, technicians, and other industry professionals seeking hands-on experience in compounding sterile, accurately prepared, high quality pharmaceutical products. Read more about our partnership.